What the hell? I didn't know immediately after you get the flu shot, you get the flu. I only got it because they were giving it away free at Publix (Spanish accent needed). I mean, I thought that everything that is free MUST be good for you, right? Well, guess not. My nose is running, and my stomach is upside down. But whatever. Hopefully I can man up within the next few minutes.
When I went home that night and showed my Grannee the bandaged wound, she was like," You shouldn't have gotten that shot. I never take it. Everyone I know gets sick right after taking it." Thanks Grannee! Jeesh.
I think that there should be a book of some sort that lists some of the idiotic things we shouldn't take, even if its free. This would save people like me the trouble of doing something stupid. It would be called The Idiots Guide to Not Being An Idiot.
Hell.. I'd buy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment