I think it's time for me to grow up a little bit. Yes I am responsible, yes I work two jobs and am a full-time student, but yet I still need to grow up. I am about to embark on a new phase in my life. In about four months I will be moving roughly 7 hours away from the security of my own home. I've signed the lease on my apartment, and been accepted to the school of my choice. But something is still missing.
I am a frequent model mayhem visitor. However, instead of being one of the successful models working on perfecting their craft, I am a wannabe living out my modeling career through others. There are a few models in my area who are doing everything I want to do, and are having the type of success that I have always dreamed of having. But instead of learning from them, and drawing inspiration to push myself towards my dreams, I just sit back and watch. Continuing to sabotage myself as I go.
I constantly feel like the world is passing me by. But I STILL have not done anything about. Well, that time ends now. I'm turning 20 in a few months and have nothing to show for it. Tomorrow is not promised. I need to make a name for myself before its too late. World.... Are you ready for me?
I am a frequent model mayhem visitor. However, instead of being one of the successful models working on perfecting their craft, I am a wannabe living out my modeling career through others. There are a few models in my area who are doing everything I want to do, and are having the type of success that I have always dreamed of having. But instead of learning from them, and drawing inspiration to push myself towards my dreams, I just sit back and watch. Continuing to sabotage myself as I go.
I constantly feel like the world is passing me by. But I STILL have not done anything about. Well, that time ends now. I'm turning 20 in a few months and have nothing to show for it. Tomorrow is not promised. I need to make a name for myself before its too late. World.... Are you ready for me?

No comments:
Post a Comment