Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Wish...



I wish that I had a fast metabolism.
If I even breathe in the fragrance of sweets, I gain a pound. I wouldn't have a problem with exercising if I didnt continue to get injured. I do not get much sleep since I have two jobs and go to school. Therefore, I am ALWAYS sick and injured.

I wish that life was a little easier for me.
As soon as I turned sixteen, I had two jobs. I haven't really lived out my teenage years. I just pray that I am struggling so much now because in the future, life will be better.


I wish that I could make my family's pain go away.
If I could, I would wipe away the tears of my family. Money seems to tear us apart. It seems to be the answer to every problem we have. My dream is to become successful (in what, I'm not sure) and pay off their debts.


I wish that my wishes were reality...

Oh how I wish...

No comments: