I'm tired of seeing females fall for the same shit over and over again. Hoping that the next person will be somehow be different. Now I'm not a male basher by any means, but I do know bull shit when I hear it. I don't understand why other females can't do the same. I'm not talking to all females, but the ones that do have problems, read very carefully what I have typed below. Think on it. Absorb the material. Apply it to your everyday lives.LADIES, MEN WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING THAT THEY THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR IN ORDER TO GET IN YOUR PANTS.
No matter what kind of good man you think that you have. At one point ad time, they all have stretched the truth, or flat out lied to make themselves look better. Now ladies, read this clearly:
WHATEVER VERBAL OR INSINUATED CONTRACTS WERE MADE BEFORE THE DEED IS DONE,(for the slow ones: before you fucked) BECOME NULL AND VOID ONCE YOU GIVE UP THE GOODIES.
Before I get blasted with hate mail from females swearing that they have a good man, understand this: What separates the dogs from the men is whether or not the male still keeps his side of the bargain even after he has had a taste.
He still treats you with respect, genuinely cares, and ultimately wants to still pursue something with you. There aren't many of them out there. So when you find one, hold on tight and don't let go. To those who haven't found that "good man", learn to understand your own worth before you go out and expect someone else to.
I'm out.
Jervishia
No comments:
Post a Comment