Saturday, April 4, 2009

A WASTE OF MY COODA JUICE.

PARDON ME FOR BEING A LITTLE BLUNT IN THIS POST...

This goes out to the dudes who have talked shit about their D-Game, and failed to follow through. And the women who were left feeling empty and cheated. No, I'm not talking about a personal incident here. I'm just speaking out for all the ladies who fell for the hype, and then were sadly disappointed when it came down to the nitty-gritty. Guys, why do you feel it's a must that you speak heavily on what you do in the bedroom? Is it a tactic to get more females? Must you boost yourselves up because you aren't on point where it really counts?

I know that some of the females out there still believe that those guys who don't talk up their performance are the ones who really can put it down. But ladies, I have a news flash, the lames have caught on to the game. Now even those who need to give up trying to please a woman altogether, have learned to be effectively elusive and demure about their shit. Thus in turn, giving us ladies the idea that they really might be working with something. WRONG! They still were just, what?....a waste of your cooda juice.

As women we need to learn to stop fucking guys just...because. Maybe if we stop casually having sex, we would stop getting so disappointed. I believe that the key to a great sex life, is having some sort of connection with your partner. Sexual acts become so much more, and in turn, give you more pleasure. Next time you decide to open your legs, ask yourself, is this really worth it? Do I actually have some type of connection with this person? Or after the act, will I feel like it was just a waste of my cooda juice...

No comments: