When I listened to these songs today, something was different. They didnt remind me of the pain behind the memory. But more of the learning experience I gained from the situation. I've been trying to let go of grudges, and I guess this was one that I am now mature enough to let go of.
It's a beautiful feeling when we can acknowledge growth within ourselves. Most do not take the time to stop and assess the development that takes place on a day to day basis. Sometimes, little things such as a song can help is to realize that we arent who we once were.
I'm not going to get into the juicy details. The person who this is regarding knows who they are. And if you're reading this, I just have a few things to say before I go:
'I heard you've been asking about me? I hope all is well. If not, just know that recently I've started praying for you . Thank you for the lessons you taught me; they helped to mold me into person I am today. I wish you the best.
Jervishia
P.S. I left the videos of "our songs" below. Hopefully they bring back some of the good memories and push aside the bad, as they have done for me.'
Musiq Soulchild
Half Crazy
Ginuwine
Stingy
I know a few people will have negative things to say about this post , but I really don't care at this point. And you know what, I wish you all the best as well. Positivity will always outshine the negative.
God Bless.
I'm not going to get into the juicy details. The person who this is regarding knows who they are. And if you're reading this, I just have a few things to say before I go:
'I heard you've been asking about me? I hope all is well. If not, just know that recently I've started praying for you . Thank you for the lessons you taught me; they helped to mold me into person I am today. I wish you the best.
Jervishia
P.S. I left the videos of "our songs" below. Hopefully they bring back some of the good memories and push aside the bad, as they have done for me.'
Musiq Soulchild
Half Crazy
Ginuwine
Stingy
I know a few people will have negative things to say about this post , but I really don't care at this point. And you know what, I wish you all the best as well. Positivity will always outshine the negative.
God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment