So I guess I should introduce myself a little. I mean, we are two posts deep into my blog. So it is only fair that you have a somewhat clear picture of who I am. Looking at the task ahead, I realize that this-
Important systematic investigation of a matter of public interest! Important systematic investigation of a matter of public interest! Important systematic investigation of a matter of public interest! Important systematic investigation of a matter of public interest!
Important systematic investigation of a matter of public interest! Important systematic investigation of a matter of public interest! Important systematic investigation of a matter of public interest! Important systematic investigation of a matter of public interest!
Am I the only one is this vast world of overbearing panjandrums that can put a complete and thoughtful sentence together? I mean, isn't it a requirement to go through Grammar School? Seriously though, how hard is it to conjugate verbs, finish off a complete thought, etc? I mean, jeez!
I know you're thinking:
I know you're thinking:
but I feel like, at times, I need to speak my piece. And besides, this is my fucking blog. So I can do whatever the hell I please! ::moment of composure::Anyway, back to what I was saying. It seems like I can never hold an educated conversation with anyone lately. Maybe its in the water? I dunno. But we, as a society, need to get it together.
I'm not putting myself above anyone else. But I was raised to know that there is a time and place for everything. There is a time to say "ain't" and a time to say " will not". An educated sentence is not :
"Last night we watch C.S.I."
I'm not putting myself above anyone else. But I was raised to know that there is a time and place for everything. There is a time to say "ain't" and a time to say " will not". An educated sentence is not :
"Last night we watch C.S.I."
Can I get an "-ed", please? Its past tense. Please do the correct thing, and make the whole sentence past tense. It's not even about whether or not its ghetto. Hell, I'm ghetto. But the sentence just flows better. I find myself focusing more on the fact that you have not put our loyal taxpayers money within the education system to use, and completed a sentence.
And what's up with " you feel me?" "nah mean?" Am I the only one who does not actually feel where the person is coming from when they say this? Or am I just the only one bold enough to say it?
Please... feedback is requested.
You may now continue with your local programming.
And what's up with " you feel me?" "nah mean?" Am I the only one who does not actually feel where the person is coming from when they say this? Or am I just the only one bold enough to say it?
Please... feedback is requested.
You may now continue with your local programming.



No comments:
Post a Comment