Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Contacts are the Devil!


My eyes are completely messed up. Please keep this in mind when reading the next couple of posts. Thank You!


You may now continue with your local programming.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I fucked up my eye. Point blank. In retrospect. I wish I would have taken a picture of the grotesque thing. I cringe just thinking about it. My pupil is raised,and I have a dark brown ring around it. My doctor put me on steroids and antibiotics. As of right now, I fucking hate contacts. They are the devil.

It all started when my contacts started irritating me yesterday. Matter of fact, it started right before I wrote yesterday's rant. [LOL] My eye was red. It sort of looked as though I had pink eye but only around my pupil. I took my contacts out and put them in the solution. I don't own any glasses so I used the next best thing: my mom's 20 year old pair of spectacles located in what is affectionately named the junk drawer.

The next day my eye looked better so I put the contacts back in before going to school. BIG MISTAKE. By 12:30 my eye was almost swollen shut, running with water, and every vein could be seen. I practically ran out of my last class. I know I failed the test in Biology. I couldn't focus.

Driving home was a mess. I would have spouts of blindness while driving. I was scared shitless. I prayed the entire way home. Once there, I let my Grannee see the state in which my eye had progressed, and she quickly got up to take me to the Optometrist.

All in all, It was said that "my eye is very angry with me." She put me on steroids and antibiotics. I'll be on bed rest for 2-4 days. No sunlight. No TV. No computer. [Well, I'll sneak a little bit in every once in awhile ::wink::] No... ANYTHING that will stress my eyes. I was taken off the schedule at work as well.... I think I'm going to end up dying of boredom. ::sigh::

You know what's funny though?Even being blind, I still went to the park and ran for an hour. No matter what, I still need to lose this weight. Why you may ask, I'll tell you in the next post. Until then...

No comments: