defined: choosing to remain single and not have sexual relationships
Why are you celibate?
- I've been with three people in the three years I've been fucking, and each time I gotten nothing out of it. Each and every time, I'd leave feeling empty and used. Always asking myself, "Why did I just do that?". Yes, there were periods of time where I thought there were feelings , but ultimately I left feeling nothing. And yes, I was always the one walking away, often times leaving the guy with a questioning look. I've actually had one tell me I made him feel like a prostitute.
Each and every time, I was short changed; no "nut", orgasm, or "cumming" involved. Yes, you read correctly, none of the above. I soon realized that if I'm not getting any sexual gratification nor any emotions from the situation, why do it? The only person getting anything is my partner, and that's not fair. So I stopped. No peen for this cooda monk.
Terms?
- No I have not been with anyone for the past year. Meaning I have not been kissed, touched, or fucked in a long time. Am I ok with that? Yes, if it keeps me from feeling the way I felt after sex.
What are you waiting for?
- Unlike some celibates, I do not have a specific time limit.I have been celibate for over a year now, and still going strong. I will continue refrain from fucking until I am in a relationship. I've never been in a "real" one so I'm waiting to see if that's any different. Hopefully with some feelings involved, I can actually bust a nut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment