Sometimes you have to hold your tongue in certain situations... Some things are better left unsaid. In regards to the opposite sex, women can get testy with one another when they feel threatened. Even if your only goal was to educate these young minded females.
The other day, I mntioned to a certain female friend of mine a list of guys that would be going out with us the following night. She proceeded to laugh and say, " Oh great, a list of all the guys that like me." Now at that point and time, I was faced with a decision. Should I hurt this girl's feelings, or should I just keep my mouth shut? On one side, yes, she is my friend; but on the other, we are two grown ass women pretty much set in our ways. Introducing her to reality at this point of her life, would almost certainly end in turmoil. Thus, I did what any sane female would do; I kept my thoughts to myself and walked away.
[Now, if you ladies are reading this and don't see anything wrong with her statement, please read the rest of this post carefully, and then refer to the link below:
http://jervishiaw.blogspot.com/2009/04/note-to-ladies.html ]
9 times out of 10, if you're getting a lot of attention from guys, it's not because they are into you. It's probably because they simply want to fuck you, and then pass you around to their boys. Now you might be that ONE exception, where guys fall all over themselves for you, but in this particular incident, I highly doubt it.
This girl uses her sexuality as a means to catch a male's attention, as if she has nothing else to offer. She's decent looking and has a good head on her shoulders.[Minus the sexual connotations] That's hard to come by in these times. Why must simulating oral acts with your mouth be your means for attention? You are setting yourself up for the kill. Or should I say you are setting yourself up to get fucked??? And then you end up thinking you have this group of guys wanting to build something substantial with you. If you think your pussy game is dope enough to keep the dude interested, might I point you, again, to the following link ---> http://jervishiaw.blogspot.com/2009/04/note-to-ladies.html
Ladies, these guys don't want you for you, they want what pleasure you can provide for them at that present time. And if it's good, please believe that their friends will follow suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment